Through our accreditation, certification and training services, we assure the performance of our customers’ organisations, products, people, facilities, and supply chains. AACI is targeting significant growth over the next three years, and as part of this ambitious expansion, we are seeking experienced professional for roles as Lead Surveyors and Senior Lead Surveyors. The healthcare sector is a major focus for accreditation/certification activities and AACI is highly respected globally in this industry.Candidates will have experience of healthcare accreditation/clinical certification and management systems and have qualifications and approvals for surveying sector schemes as Acute Stroke, Endoscopy and Maternity. We are seeking individuals with experience and competence in healthcare and clinical area.
General Functional description:
Lead Surveyor, matching the highest requirements of healthcare industry knowledge with at least five years of experience, with key potential additional responsibilities including training, client management and co-ordination of complex certification projects.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
– Lead, organize and deliver specific project activities as survey, gap analysis, training, workshops
– Provide premium services to selected key customers, including provision of advanced survey activities, liaison with senior management and customer management
– Be responsible of the technical management coordination, including coordination of survey teams, competence and survey team deployment
– Master’s Degree in healthcare field ( generalist) and MD (Clinical surveyor)
– At least five (5) years of Healthcare sector(Clinical surveyor min 5 years of clinical experience)
– Ability to write thorough survey reports
– Working proficiency in MS Office
– Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
– Must be willing and able to travel to client sites
– Possess a valid driver’s license
– Able to work independently and in teams
– Strong Organizational skills
– Analytical, empathetic and able to communicate effectively, respond calmly and make decisions
– A background in Management Systems Certification is an advantage.
– A challenging and varied position along with the opportunity to work in a professional, international environment.
– We provide a world-class leadership development programme and you will be part of a dynamic and motivated team.
– In this position, you will have the opportunity to really make a difference and directly contribute to the future of our business.