AACI will appoint an Audit team to carry out audits. The surveyor team will carry out the audit against the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard by verifying the fulfillment of requirements or professional competence as well as the efficiency of the management system.
The audit shall at least include the following:
- assessment and evidence related to the key audit objectives stated above;
- performance monitoring, measuring, reporting and reviewing against key performance objectives and targets;
- operational control of the organization’s processes;
- internal auditing and management review;
- management involvement and commitment for the policies and to ensure an effective management system that reaches the intended outcomes (i.e. leadership)
In case of issued NC(s), follow-up shall be performed to verify sufficient corrections and corrective actions, according to Non-conformities and follow-up of corrective actions.
In cases of no non-conformities have been raised or when NCs have the required status the Team Leader shall as soon as possible Recommend Certification to initiate the Technical Review process.