This is a 2-day, basic course designed to educate healthcare professionals in the principles and basic fundamentals of Internal Surveying. The training course includes a detailed review of the AACI International Accreditation Standard, philosophy and application of the Standards. This course is taught in a manner compatible with the AACI International Accreditation Standards V4.3 requirements.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone intending to perform internal surveying activities. No prior knowledge of auditing is expected prior to attending this course.
- Foundational understanding of AACI Standard
- Foundational understanding of Internal Survey Principles
- Understanding of Survey checklist and proper usage
- Understanding of Non-Conformance
- Writing a proper nonconformity, and identify nonconformities within a Case Study
- Understanding of Post Survey Activities
Course hours: 8:30-16:00