The AACI is committed to the responsible handling and protection of your personal data.
Personal data we collect
AACI collects personal data that you provide to us directly when you request information about our services; subscribe to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters, make an enquiry through our different enquiry forms. This may include:
- Identification and contact data such as name, surname, job title, phone number, email, address and country
- Any information that you voluntarily share with us such as feedback, opinions or information provided via any of our helplines
AACI also collects personal data automatically when you visit our website. This may include:
- Device information such as IP address, referring website, AACI pages your device visited and the time that your device visited our website
- Internet log information and details, collected through our third parties such as Google Analytics, that does not specifically identify you
- Information collected by cookies
We use such data only to assist us in providing an effective service (e.g., to adapt our website to the needs of your end user device or to allow you to log into our website). The personal data collected is necessary to provide you with the website. The legal basis for this processing activity is Article 6 (1) 1 lit. b of the European General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
AACI will use your personal data for the following different purposes:
- To improve our website with the objective of ensuring that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- To send email and communicate with you via email regarding our services and events which may be of interest to you if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences;
- To analyze your use of our website for trend monitoring and promotional purposes;
- To respond to enquiries and comments and provide you with support via communication channels, such as customer or contact center support;
- To keep our website safe and secure and comply with our legal requirements and obligations
- To set up and manage your user account
- For any other new purpose for which we notify you before collecting any personal data
Personal data protection
AACI follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss or destruction of your personal data. These may include:
- Physical safeguards, with locked doors and file cabinets, controlled access to our facilities and secure destruction of media containing your personal data
- Technology safeguards, like the use of anti-virus protection software, and monitoring of our systems and data centers to ensure that they comply with our security policies
- Organizational safeguards, like training and awareness programs on security and privacy, to make sure employees understand the importance and means by which they must protect your personal data
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a text file that a web page that you visit stores on your computer. The cookies are neither directed to spying of you as a user, nor represent a malware code or virus. Some of the cookies are intended for the marketing purposes, some of them are not. Information such as your name and other information enabling your identification will not be stored. Web page cannot have access to your personal information of files in your computer.
Which cookie is used on this web page?
We use these cookies in order to make this web page functional, i.e. that you can browse it and use all its possibilities normally. For example, these cookies enable the moving on web page or they are necessary to send the inquiry via contact form functionally. Also, these are so-called „session cookies“, meaning that they are placed on your computer only during your visit to this web page, after which they are deleted.
This web page has Google Analytics tools turned on, provider of which is Google Inc., 1600 Amfiteatar Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043-1351, United States of America. This tool uses the analytical cookies that collect your IP address, the time of the visit to the web page, as well as the time spent on it, the data about specific content you approached on the web page and the data about the model of the machine from which you approach to the web page. The aim of using this tool is to, without discovering your identity, establish the statistics of visiting the web page in order to understand which contents you like the most, to develop the web page accordingly and to make it, as much as possible, adapted to your needs. These cookies are stored in your computer 14 months after which they are deleted automatically, unless you delete them by yourself by adapting the properties of your web browser.
We do not collect your personal data with which we can identify you directly, such as user name, email address etc. Even more, in relation to your personal data collected by these cookies, we use the features such as anonymization of your IP address, the goal of which is to achieve that the possibility of your identification is as difficult as possible.
How can you manage the cookies?
You do not have a possibility to manage the functional cookies by adapting the properties of your browser. Using the functional cookies is a necessary prerequisite for visiting our web page and in relation to them the consent is not collected.
Other types of cookies
With respect to the other types of the cookies, you can accept or refuse some or all of them by adapting the features of your web browser. On further links you can find the directions how to change the cookies features on some of most often used web browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari. Some of web browsers enable the surfing in the „anonymous“ manner, limiting the amount of the data stored on your computer in which the permanent cookies stored on your computer are automatically deleted after you finish the browsing session. There are many third parties’ applications that you can add to your browser in order to block or manage the cookies. You can also delete the cookies which has priorly been store in your browser by choosing the option for deleting the browsing history where you can turn on the option for deletion of the cookies.Further information regarding the cookies and adapting the properties of your browser you can find on AllAboutCookies.org
Personal data collected via contact form
Personal data which you send via contact form will be visible and available only to the authorized persons of the controller and controller will process them in the time period and according to the purpose with which the inquiry or message was sent via contact form. Your contact data which you send over the contact form will be processed with the purpose of sending the response to your inquiry.
Furthermore, you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent the future collection of your information when you visit this Website.
LinkedIn Insights and Ads script
We may from time to time use LinkedIn Insights or Ads Script. Provider of this tool is the LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierling Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. This tool helps us to track conversions, re-target website visitors and improve our website.
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy, please write to : firstname.lastname@example.org