Certification mark and AACI logo are provided to all certified organizations upon certification process is successfully completed. Instructions are provided to all certified organizations along with the MSC certificate. When use the mark and AACI logo the following rules must be followed:
- The marks are to be used as a whole – including all borders – when reproducing, size and colour may be changed, but proportions must stay unchanged;
- The use of certification marks must not imply that the certification applies to activities and sites that are outside the scope of certification;
- The marks may be used on all business documents, web sites, business cards, marketing gifts, catalogues, and when certification mark stands next to organization logo it should not be bigger than organization logo;
- Changes to the logo are only possible with written permission from the AACI;
- The logos may not be on laboratory test;
- The use of the logos is only permitted in the period of valid contract.